Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dear... people who read this,

I've decided to take the week off from blogging, but I thought I could provide a few odds and ends for your enjoyment, which is what this usually is, I guess.

Have you ever heard of Birmingham-Southern College? If so, continue. You might be interested to know the BSC ultimate frisbee team is currently ranked eleventh in the nation. As of yesterday they were ranked third. A shout out to all the ultimate guys, including my brother, Spencer "flickin ain't easy" Davis. Actually, Spencer is probably the only Ultimate team member reading this, so I guess this particular "shout out," if you will, is specific to him. Check out the link to look at the rankings.

http://www4.upa.org/scores/scores.cgi?div=18&page=7

In honor of Halloween, I found a special picture of one special little guy all dressed up in his costume.

http://bsc.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31278875&op=1&view=all&subj=31900875&id=6505098

If you don't know who that person is, well, sorry. If you can't get on facebook, double sorry.

Happy Halloween. -Tyler

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Mosshouse said...

Tyler, don't ask me how I found this. I just googled BSC and found your blog. It's made me miss your dry wit and great humor in the Monday night "prayer meetings" this year. Sounds like you are having a great year up there. Keep in touch! ~ Renie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home