Monday, September 18, 2006

Hello there- I hope everyone is well.

This past weekend I visited some good friends from BSC who
recently moved to DC. I found a really good deal on some plane tickets and decided to take the plunge. Why not?

Here are a few pics from my visit. Enjoy.
I can't believe I got to meet the President and...uh...this obviously important aid. I think the Pres, he said it was okay if we called him that, was talking about the massive amounts strategery involved in fighting the war on crab people. That's right, crab people from South Park are the new terrorists. Crab people are in, al quaeda is out.
Ok, for serious I really did go to DC.

Holby, so hot right now in his Bid Day shirt that you can't really read because the picture turned out blurry. That was a long sentence to type while doing the Zoolander impersonation in my head. Holby rocked his Bid Day shirt on Saturday in honor of, well, Bid Day.

DC has a really cool Eastern market, kind of a Saturday/Sunday farmer's market thing. I go to our Eastern market in Detroit too. It's wierd that I do adulty stuff like this on a regular basis, but cool.
.
John Paul ponders the inner workings of an escelator. Actually, it doesn't look like he's doing much pondering, but if he was he'd probably be thinking something like, "I can't believe this stupid thing isn't working. I could fix this no problem, I mean, they didn't give me Phi Betta Kappa for nothing, right? Yea, Webb could definitely not fix this."

I thought the Metro station was picture worthy.
Haven't you ever been to DC and been like, gosh we have got to see the Free Mason's headquarters. Well if you're like me, the answer is probably no. However, we passed by their headquarter's on the way to church Sunday morning.
It also so happens that last year I was recruited by our next door neighbor in my dorm to join a local Masons chapter. Chase Stevenson, if you're out there, this one's for you buddy.

A scary picture Webb took of himself.

Home of Jim Wallis, author of God's Politics. Potentially the most redundant book ever written ever, period. Get it, I said ever twice. ...sorry. Cool house though. His place is only a block or so from my peepses place. By my peepses for those of you who don't habla slang, I mean "my friends."

Webb threw up the "DC" hands a lot during my visit. He alwasy looked so serious when he did that. I thought I should look cool too. Ok I'm just going to say it, I am freakin ripped, not to mentioned evenly tanned.
Seeing as we were in the nation's capital I was feeling particularly patriotic. A salute seemed to be in order. Dang that is a tight salute.

Ain't we cute. The end.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

I'm so glad you got to go visit your "peeps." It seems like you had a good bid day there and it also appears as though John Paul has recently gotten a dashing haircut.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Liz said...

the pictures are fun, but you are missing something. where is your facial hair!?! i almost didnt recognize you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home