Monday, October 16, 2006


I'm not really sure how to start this post. I'll just warn you, it's going to be wierd, and a bit graphic.

Everything is fine with me, but this post really isn't about me. It's about taking strange pictures of souvenirs friends brought me as presents from different countries.

A special thanks to Carrie Beth Gantt and John Paul Wilson, whose Hungarian and Chilean souveniors, respectively, are pictured.

Let's get started. Above is "Hungarian Cork lady." She helps keep our wine fresh....

You know, cork people are kind of like crab people from South Park. This is the last time I'll mention crab people, but I needed a way to get this next line in. "Cork people, cork people, taste like cork, talk like people."

Hungarian bottle opener husband looks on adoringly at Hungarian cork lady.

Hey you two, get a drawer! Wait, they have a drawer. Get in the drawer.


Indigineous Chilean figurean man John Paul gave Tyler poppped in for a visit. The three enjoy discussing Hungarian-Chilean trade relations. Chilean figurine man would like to see Chile invest more heavily in cleaner Hungarian fuel sources. (He really is very passsionate on the issue)


Bottle opener man thinks having to stand on his head sometimes makes conversation awkward.

Cork lady enjoys a bit of light reading before she hits the sack.

Bottle opener man prefers to listen to music and watch the ocassional sit-com on his video i-pod before he goes to bed.


Bottle opener man always insists on being the inside spoon...uhh, men.


...and then things got out of hand.

I guess that's it? Well, one more picture.


Dot, 'cause I miss her. Awww, ain't she cute. On a side note, Dot hates souvenir figurines!

3 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Adam said...

I hope Bottle opener man wasn't listening to Toby Keith too...I hate Toby Keith...I'll put a Boot in his a@#. You know why? It's the American Way

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

I just don't know what to say Tyler. This was amazing... your best yet. I especially like the iPod picture but the reference to the Dotumentary was nice too.

p.s. I purchased an Alabama postcard the other day and have been trying to get Spencer to write things on it to send to you but he says he hasn't been "inspired" yet. So maybe this will give him some inspiration.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anxiously awaiting Amy's post...and jealous that Skye got to hang out with you two!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home