Friday, September 08, 2006

Some pictures thus far.

Above: My roomate Amy in our kitchen. Rarrr, that Amy knows how to wear an apron.
We made some delicious guacamole. Eat your heart out John Paul. You too Ethan.
Our living room. We get nice light through the windows in the evening.
...and I thought there might not be enough money for beer. Silly Tyler.
John and Judy: The folks who invited Amy and I up to their place in "the thumb".
I sure can take a nice landscape picture. Eat your heart out...uhhh...famous landscape photographer?.
GGGGOOOOAAAAALLLLL!!! Actually this had nothing to do with soccer. I was a popular mosquito attraction.
I got to drive this tractor when we were "up North". I think I'm saying something like, "What's wrong with this freaking tractor? I am a professional tractor driver and drive tractors all the time. There must be something really wrong with this particular tractor because I've driven in like 100 tractor races". I couldn't figure out the clutch.
Some pretty spectacular awkward dancing I captured on film at Detroit's Jazz Fest on Labor Day weekend.
Me and the big wierd fountain downtown. In picture: Me and my best, this sure is a big wierd fountain pose.

The skyline from Belle Islle. The bridge to Canada is on the left.

3 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

You should teach Amy how to yeasty.

Great pictures by the way, I think a few are even worthy of Pink Dog.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger LG said...

Thank you! I am also a fan of the tractor. I think I recognize that face, in fact. You are the best tractor driver I know.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Liz said...

The pictures are awesome - your apartment looks wonderful. Glad to hear you are settling in and have found room in your budget for beer. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home