Monday, December 04, 2006

DC- Part Deaux...and snow.

Thanks to Southwest's cheap rates on direct flights from Detroit to DC, I made another visit to see my peeps. I didn't take many pictures, but, I think I got a few good ones.

Saturday, Webb, (that guy that's not me -->) myself, and our good friend CT took a bike ride around the city. We stopped to walk around the Jefferson Memorial (in the background). (Why do I keep putting things that are obvious in parentheses?)

I'm glad this Benny Hinn flier was on their fridge, and I'm glad I took its picture. Because, you see, to me, Benny Hinn is like Jesus, with a combover. Let me put this in mathematical terms: Jesus + combover = Benny Hinn.

CT Stevens. The man, the myth, the legend. Definitely not a Sore Loserman, but definitely wearing a sweet cut off, paint splattered, defeat mocking t-shirt on our bike ride.

Today, it snowed in Detroit all afternoon. The first snow to stick. Also, my first time to drive in the snow. It was scary, in a I've never done this before, but now I did it and won't be scared next time, except a little bit, sort of way.
I realize this picture's a little dark, but hey.
Thanks for reading. I hope things are good for you. -Tyler



2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Our first snow to stick happened the Monday before Thanksgiving - but only lasted till about 10am. Then it was 65 degrees Thanksgiving Day. Now its 18 degrees, but sunny - so no snow. Boooo

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Rebecca Beers said...

Tyler J. Davis - Sara D only recently introduced me to your blog and it has made me giggle a time or two. Like you. Kind of. Anyway, I miss you but your blog is like a little drop of Tyler J. Davis sunshine in my life and I loves it.
-Beers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home